Thursday, February 23, 2012

Africa :)

There's a lack of food in this beautiful place,
Its poor and there's famine to hurt us all
My parents worry as i watch them pace..
They save me while they take the fall..

I know they starve, but they say they don't like eating
Mommy feeds me while i see them weaken day after day..
They said they will care for me while their hearts are still beating..
How long will it take for this suffering to go away?

Its not just them everyone here is hurting!
There is no water, no shelter, not a moment of relief..
I'm waiting for a miracle cause nothing else is working!
I'm praying with all my heart to end everyone's grief...

Thin as sticks people cry over dead bodies,
No one knows how long they have,
One day they're okay, working and living,
The next day, they're resting in a grave

I have dreams, hopes and desires...
I want to play with toys too
My mommy says, someday ill rule this beautiful empire,
I'll fix all of Africa's problems, everyones wishes will come true..

There will be lots of joy, candy and food,
Singing, dancing, and magical smiles ,
No one will worry...there will be no feud..
All the waiting distress and will be worthwhile...

All i need is a little help,
All i need is a miracle,
All it takes is a little time,
Soon all our problems will be invisible ...

No comments:

Post a Comment